Pre and Post Natal Yoga
1:1 Yoga sessions are ideal during pregnancy and for the few months after giving birth to ensure a safe and tailored practice to the stage you are at.
Done in the comfort of your own home or office, these sessions aim to support you during this special time of your life.
Prenatal yoga can help:
- Improve sleep
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Prepare the body for childbirth
- Decrease lower back pain
- Improve breathing
Post natal yoga can help:
- strengthen the back, abdominal and pelvic floor muscles
- release tension in shoulders and neck muscles
- improve posture
- decrease overall stress and promotes relaxation
- build patience and inner-calm
It is generally recommended to start post natal yoga at least after 6/8 weeks from giving birth.
Consult your GP for advice on when to start.